Stores & Logistics Manager - Debrecen
Munkavégzés helye: Debrecen
Skyways Technics is a leading MRO company focused on regional aircraft support, providing comprehensive technical aircraft services to clients from multiple locations worldwide. Leveraging nearly 35 years of operational experience in the aviation industry, Skyways Technics combines unrivaled insight and expertise to deliver swift, reliable, and tailor-made solutions to meet the needs of aircraft operators and owners.
Skyways Technics' range of specialized maintenance and repair services ensures aircraft airworthiness, from routine inspection and maintenance to AOG support, avionics, structural repair, and beyond. Backed by a strong stock of components, Skyways Technics is always poised to supply partners with industry-standard parts, ensuring peace of mind. With a global logistics structure featuring warehouses throughout Europe, Asia, and the Americas, base maintenance and shop facilities in Europe, workshops in Asia, and sales offices in the Middle East and the United States, Skyways Technics unites around 120 employees.
Skyways Technics is currently launching its new structure repair facility in Debrecen, Hungary (target opening in June 2023). We are looking for the Stores and logistics manager who will manage the supply of all goods, control inventory and incoming/outcoming logistics, will supervise the Logistics officer, and will report to the Accountable Manager.
If you are committed to delivering business growth and would like the opportunity to develop within a progressive company, then please apply using this link: https://recruitlab.co.uk/i/skywaystechnics/jobs/26/stores-logistics-manager-debrecen-on-site
- Ensuring the availability of components, parts, materials, and tools for workshop maintenance activities
- Ensuring appropriate storage of the inventory kept in Skyways Technics stores
- Supervise Store staff and logistics operations
- Select and benchmark freight forwarders, and optimize shipment solutions to have the best price, time, and arrangement possible
- Ensure that incoming parts are well registered in our IT software and that regulatory requirements as well as company procedures are respected in all cases.
- Strong organizational, planning, and coordination skills.
- Ability to fluently speak, read, and write English and Hungarian (working language is mainly English)
- Computer literacy: MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Good collaboration skills.
- 5 years of Logistic/Store management experience
- Advantage: work experience in Part-145 organisation
- The opportunity lies in joining a new and growing business in Debrecen and being part of the team which will take Skyways Technics workshop activities to the next level in the European region
- An exciting and all-round job in a modern multinational company with an informal and open tone
- The compensation to be discussed and in accordance with profile and experience
- Possible part-time position for a start
- Possible hybrid, flex-time
- Coverage of costs in Hungary to travel to/from workI.
- If you are committed to delivering business growth and would like the opportunity to develop within a progressive company, then please apply using this link:https://recruitlab.co.uk/i/skywaystechnics/jobs/26/stores-logistics-manager-debrecen-on-site
Információk az állásról
- Teljes munkaidő 8 óra
- 2-4 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Közép vezető
Önéletrajz elküldése kötelező!